We are currently hiring a Service Manager for our Calgary Team to oversee and direct our shop and its employees. This role will set the standard for customer satisfaction by creating good working relationships with customers needing service. You will play a vital role in our national service team, ensuring ongoing team culture is fostered and maintained.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- A trusted leader who can build relationships with staff and customers in order to grow and sustain a profitable business
- Oversee, review and ensure that the work plan for the Maintenance services and activities meet and exceed the needs of the customer; Implement strong processes for work flow and develops metrics against shop measurable such as labor time logged against jobs
- Evaluate and implement work process around work products, methods, and procedures
- In conjunction with the Branch Manager, develops and implements maintenance goals, objectives, processes and policies
- Recruit, train direct and motivate shop leaders and maintenance staff; meet with staff to identify and resolve problems. Escalating to Branch Manager as required
- Coach staff and manage performance to required expectation
- Overall responsibility for the proactive implementation of the Company safety program
- Managing the local ERS services, mobile repairs, vendor relationships including other job duties as required
YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 5 - 7+ years of experience in a shop at a leadership/management level
- Knowledge of Heavy Equipment, with preferably a Red Seal Certification
- Proven management experience and have strong scheduling and organization abilities
- Ability to motivate and mentor, create a positive teamwork environment
- Ability to anticipate and deal with future problems and opportunities
- Ability to develop and implement continuous process improvement
- Experience with managing a robust safety program
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Above average pay package to above average employees
- Tool & Boot allowance and prescription safety glasses program.
- RRSP matching program
- Benefits package that includes an employee & family assistance plan, and a healthcare spending account
- Internal and external training opportunities
Thank you for your application to TIP Fleet Services Canada Ltd. All applications will be reviewed carefully by our team. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
TIP Fleet Services Canada Ltd. supports diversity and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment for all employees and applicants. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.